Find the best wedding venues in Italy using our scouting service.
Congratulations – you’ve decided to get married in Italy! First, you need to find the best wedding venue for your needs in our beautiful country. What about using a wedding venue scouting service that will really help you in finding the right one?
What are some of the major challenges in searching for the best wedding venues in Italy?
- Finding the best venue that matches your unique tastes and style. It’s a great thing that in today’s modern world, you can have easy access to venue information through their wedding websites, wedding blogs, etc. The catch though, is that it’s not always easy for you to perfectly understand if that wedding venue will suitable to your needs. It’s not enough to only view a few photos. You’ll need someone with an impartial vision who can explain you the in’s-and-out’s of every venue. Truly, a person who can be your ears and eyes, explaining all the details to you, and helping you make your decision more easily.
- The budget: this is a priority when choosing the best wedding venue. For example, maybe you are looking for an outdoor ceremony and reception. You find a lovely place on the web, a wedding venue that offers a stunning view and amazing decorative elements. But, with your budget in mind, you need to know the exact price of the wedding venue in Italy. And, if possible, of the related services, furniture rental, etc., in order to know if the prices makes sense for you. In this situation, you’ll need someone who can easily and quickly let you have a ballpark number of the overall price, helping to make the decision process that much smoother.
Are you looking for the right wedding venue? Have a look at my special Wedding Venue Scouting Service
Best Wedding Venues Scouting Service in Italy: a great way to find the right place to get married in Italy.
- Another thing to consider is the actually availability on the date you prefer for your wedding day. If you want to get married in Italy during the summer, you will have to book in advance. So, unless you start your research 2 years before, taking your time to carefully examine every aspect, you may not realistically have enough time to make the right choice for you. This would also mean that you risk not finding availability in the venue of your choice. Or that you would book a wedding venue in Italy that’s not completely aligned to your needs. Therefore, wouldn’t it be useful to have someone overseas that can walk you through this process, doing a lot of the research and legwork for you? Since all of my team members and I speak Italian fluently, we can also be your liaison in understanding what the venues offers, and can report back to you quickly with all of details.
- The best wedding venue in Italy also needs to match with your guests. It’s important to choose a venue of the correct size, according to the number of the guests. When looking at Italian wedding venues on the internet, it’s easy to get the wrong perception about the real size and spaces offered for the reception. Think about your guests’ needs: is the venue wheelchair-accessible, or does it offer elevators/lifts? Are there accommodations nearby that will fit with their specific budget? Will they have services that are easy accessible according to their needs? To answer these questions, there can definitely be a lot of research you would need to do!
- The language barrier. Thankfully, in the most popular wedding venues in Italy, staff members are used to speaking English. But with all the others, the management and staff are not always so familiar with the language, and could misinterpret some of your requests and needs. Especially when it comes to the vendors you’ll need to work with. Especially in this case, you’ll need someone who’s job is take care of your priorities, like my team and I would do We will verify that everything at the venue and with the vendors is exactly what you’d like.
Once the Wedding Venue Scouting Process is complete, you are free to decide if you’d like to use our company, with no obligation!
- Since our goal is to establish trust with our clients, we offer a flexible wedding venue scouting service that allows you to get to know us and how we work. During the scouting process, you will have the opportunity to see how we can work for you by listening to and understanding your needs, and creating the perfect portfolio of venues for you. Once we had given you all of the information, you will not be obligated to go on with us in the actual wedding planning process if it somehow does not suit your needs. But, we do hope you will decide to move forward with us, so that we can help you plan the wedding of your dreams!